1.22.2017

Seen on FM-Style: Dark Times

You know what day is it today? Fine day Sunday, in my opinion best day of the week. Why is that? Because there's no post on Sundays? No, no, no... Cause it's time for news on FM-Style!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

For the third task the contestants needed to deliver an outfit that went well with very dark lips, black preferable but any dark shade would do the trick. We're still on the beginning of the cycle, the task let them a lot of freedom to create easy outfits, but you know what our contestants are? (Fergie starts singing) G-L-A-M-O-R.... oh no! I didn't meant that sorry... ๐Ÿ˜…  TALENTED! (Mireia starts singing) T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D

There have been so many good outfits in my opinion in this task. I think that personally, for this 13th Cycle, this has been the task where I have given the most higher scores. Let me share with you what have been my favorite entries for these Dark Times. I can't decide for A winner, but I can tell you why I have loved this outfits: 
 

Letรญcia (leiona_-) on the left. She was the first one to deliver the task, and when I saw it I was speechless. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ The first one, and what a potential! I instantly got excited! This outfit for me is pure perfection, the classy Gucci items mixed with those great sporty vibes... super cool. The hairstyle and the choker are the perfect finish to the outfit.
Then we have Andrea (Andre1396) on the right. She bring us this Parisian lady vibe mixed with great punk/rock items, a lady that has gone to the "dark side", on the "dark times" ๐Ÿ˜. Perfect interpretation, the black lips look super gorgeous in here and there's nothing I would change. 

And then, there are these ones, that also left me amazed of what you can do with black lipstick.

  

First we have Monika (the_chuba) and Stefan (Sweet_gal11) with grey, black and white outfits. Both are a bit masculine and sporty, and I love both VERY VERY much, specially the one Monika delivered. It's perfect and the black lips are definitely the center of the outfit.  
And then Alicja (alusiak123) delivered her outfit, and again she created something very original and different that was perfect for the task, with layers, elegance and edginess all in one outfit. 
If you want to see the rest of the outfits or tell us your opinion on the task, check the Imgur Album where we post EVERY entry. 
Cycle 13
Finally, not everything is good news. It's so funny and cool to talk about people that has done it so amazing, but it wouldn't be a contest if it wouldn't be a winner. And, in order to do that, we have to eliminate people at the same time we move on into the next task. This time Leigh (leighways) got the lowest score, and she's the one we have to say goodbye to. It's a little sad, cause she got computer issues that difficulted the realization of the task, but sometimes... life happens. Hope to see you soon in another cycle Leigh, where you can show us all your talent. 


Goodbye and train hard for next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment