1.29.2017

Seen On FM-Style: Side to Side


This the new (FM-)style with the fresh type of flow

The difficulty is getting every time higher folks! Styling cycling leggins in a cool street style way it's definitely not a piece of cake, and when the competence is so high it's even more difficult. That's what our contestants had to do during this week.

From my point of view there were only two ways of approaching this task, you either style the Active shorts the best way you could, or you hide them and use only their waistband.

All the contestants opted for the second option but shoutout to Maurice (kickherout), former cycle winner and current judge, who made this beautiful outfit without hiding anything.


And now, my favourite entries from the contestants. 

The one who got the highest mark from me, and therefore my favourite one this week, was Andrea (Andre1396) who got inspired by Dior and used the waistband of the pants on the upper part of the top. I love everything about her outfit, it's casual but so fashionable and on trend. Couldn't be more envious of being unable to have that top she created. 


Not all the judges agreed on this one though, and Andrea got third place this week, while my second favourite, Stefan (Sweet_gal11) won the task with his amazing use of the net top and shorts as underwear.


As I said in his feedback I wouldn't change any of it. Stefan has participated in several of our cycles and I've been seeing his amazing outfits for even longer, as I met him in another cycle competition club which is closed now, but he is really bringing everything to this comp!! He's doing so well.

There were three other girls who got my attention with their amazing outfits: Beata (B.E.A.T.K.A), Alicja (alusiak123) & Letícia (leiona_-).


I gave all of the people I have mentioned in this post marks of 9 or higher, and I have to say that I'm not a soft judge, so congrats guys for your amazing work.

This week there were not one, but two girls who didn't delivered their task, so we will be saying goodbye to two of our former contestants this week. This might be good news to the ones who are still competing, as we were going to have a double elimination in Task 6 which it's going to become a single elimination now, and obviously everyone who did deliver is still on the cycle!


We will see what happens next week. You might want to phone your friends for advise for next task! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment