1.25.2017

Shopping: Backpacks

Hello dear readers of the Stylish Stardoll Sisters!

Today I'm here to bring you a Shopping post, but a little bit different. It will be some kind of Surrounded by Trends meets Shopping. Usually, Shopping posts are about styling one piece in different outfits to help you decide if you want it or not, or for showing you different ideas for styling specific pieces. The other day I was looking at the statistics of the blog and realised the most viewed entry of this blog is one of those Shopping posts, styling the Keep Me Warm Scarf, one shawl that Stardoll gifted us. So, I decided I wanted to do another one. And then I remembered about this section I used to write in Vogue Daily (by Jelinna), where I talked about some trends. It was called Trend Report. I ended up only doing 3: Flatform sneakers, Baseball caps and Boyfriend jeans. But looking back at them the other day when I found them inspired me to make this Shopping I'm doing today. 

As you can imagine if you have looked at the Trend Reports I did in Vogue Daily, I will first show you some options you have in Starplaza about the "trend" I'm going to talk about today. Then I'll show you some real life inspiration that I found online and finally I'll share with you some outfits I've done. I say, "trend" cause it's not actually a trend, but lately I've been obsessed about backpacks, and I totally want one. As I'm not buying it yet in real life, I'm calming my soul styling outfits with them on Stardoll.  Hope you like it! 

Starplaza:


Inspiration:


Outfits:

No comments:

Post a Comment