1.05.2017

Sister's Style: GOM Roger Vivier Inspired Clutch


Apparently, since we started doing the Street Style combining our outfits we have abandoned the Sister's Style posts a little bit, which I think it's very sad. At the beginnings of this blog, I was super excited to get together with Judith, invite her to my suite, and dress ourselves at the same time (or one after the other because the Suite Chat has never been that good) to create different looks with the same item. Oops, is it me or I'm always complaining about something? Sorry about that, let's get into the post itself. :)

Judith was first creating this outfit, and since she was wearing it I decided to go for it and try to combine this clutch we got on the Gift-O-Meter (yep, sorry guys, no Gift-O-Meter posts this year, my LITTLE sister doesn't let me do it) for a Sister's Style post with it. I love so much how she threw on this new Gucci shoes she got miraculously, in the same silver as the buckle of the clutch. And then she continued adding silver accessories like the bow on her neck, little details on the jacket and the zipper on her black skirt. For the pink of the clutch instead, she let it be the center of colour of the outfit, just combining it with her lips and with a little hint of pink flowers on the jacket. I love the general vibe of the outfit, very preppy meets glam but always fashionable. Good job sister!

At first I thought that this was a very difficult job. My sister had created a very nice outfit and mine was gonna be worst for sure. So I put the clutch on my doll's hand and started thinking. What should I do? One thing came to my mind. Do you know that I love contrasts? (I feel like I'm saying it all the time) So, like the clutch was very classy, I thought about sweatpants, specifically about this silver ones so I could base my outfit on silver, as Judith did. Maybe I got inspired by her outfit, I'm realising that now. Why? Because I wanted the clutch to be the only pink part and went for the rest of the outfit in white and hints of silver. I have to say that adding this brooch on the jacket was accidental. I bought it for using it as a bracelet, but it was not possible to put it under the jacket so I thought: not underneath, you wanna know what's on top? THIS IS ON TOP. And I left if there cause it looked like I'm a strong woman. Finally I was seeing fur everywhere for our Task 2 on FM-Style, so I said... why not? Let's add some fur to it, so I did. Choker on, pink lipstick... and ready!

And well, I know what I've talked about it's not useful information in any way, form or shape. But! What would be useful is knowing what we used for our outfits. Or not, I don't know. In case you want to, you just have to...

Judith
Bow - Callie’s Picks
Jacket - Pretty n’ Love
Top - 9 to 5
Skirt - Wild Candy
Clutch - Special Offer
Shoes - LE

Mireia:
Shirt - Cheap Monday
Fur vest - Bonjour Bizou
Blazer - Callie's Picks
Brooch - Tingeling Halloween Couture
Sweatpants - Nelly.com
Shoes - Young Hollywood
Choker - Stardesign (by beee.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment