1.28.2017

Sisters' Style: GOM Satin Off Shoulder Mini Dress


Here we are again, showing you out two VERY different ways of styling this short dress. As always, it was Judith who decided to wear this piece. She has a secret room in her suite were she keeps TONS and TONS of outfits. That way, is always me who has to coordinate with her, because when she is bored, she just creates lots and lots and lots of outfits, a thing that drives me insane. Yes, I'm revealing the secret. That room is the Secret Chamber of the Stylish Stardoll Sisters.

Anyway, she was first creating this and I have to say that I love it. I love how she decided to go for using pants underneath the dress, and not any pants, but those wide leg pants that in my opinion they look amazing with the shape of the dress  (or top, in this case). The pointy shoes and clutch are perfect accessories for the outfit, resulting in a very classy stylish outfit that anyone could wear and almost to any occasion. Think about it, for work... ✅ , for cocktails ✅ , for a dinner with friends? ✅  For a business meeting? ✅  So yeah, way to go sis! Good job! Also loving the little details as the choker and the red lips. They are two things that definitely complete the outfit. Bravo! 👏🏼

Then my time arrived, the time for creating my outfit with that dress. After seeing Judith's I knew I wanted to use it properly, as a dress I mean. So I started mixing, and mixing and trying some things... Finally I found this old fishnet tights (very trendy right now) and decided to go for boots with the combo. I like those ones from "Herve Leger" (Runway) but then it implied I had to give my outfit a casual vibe, cause those boots for me are very very casual. I found this tied shirt on my secret room (yes, I have one of those, I'm a Slytherin after all 😏 🐍 ) and I liked how it looked. Now my outfit had this hipster vibe, and I wanted to keep it! So... yeah, I just completed with some accessories that looked cool and alternative/hipster. I think at the end I made an outfit quite different from my usual style but still cool. My favorite part? The glasses! 😎

And that's it for today. Unless you want to know more, unless you want to gossip about what we're wearing... Unless you want to know EVERYTHING! Then you just have to...

Mireia:
Dress - Special Offer
Tights - Fallen Angel
Boots - Runway
Tied shirt - Vinyl
Bag - Valentino Tribute
Choker - Nelly.com
Glasses - The Jet Set
Hat - Starpoint Rewards

Judith:
Choker - Stardesign by Judith_25
Top - Special Offer
Pants - PPQ by Mayfair
Bag - Liu · Jo
Shoes - PPQ Cream Label

No comments:

Post a Comment