1.10.2017

Spotted: yulissahermosa


I was looking for models for the next Surrounded by Trends (coming very soon!!) and Oh la la! I found Felipe (yulissahermosa) wearing this STUNNING outfit. Every detail is pure perfection! The big shoulders with the tiny waist, the white shirt on top of jumper, the belt that goes from her left shoulder to the waist... And I know you're wondering (cause I was wondering that too when I saw this) so I'm going to tell you where these items come from. The shoulder pads of the blazer are made with black belts, the belt that goes up to her shoulder it's the Dior Inspired Belt from Fallen Angel collocated upside down and the shoes are from Voile but that golden heel (another detail that looks amazing) is a Stardesign piece by Mery.-. I'm so in love with this outfit! And you will be seeing yulissahermosa and her fabolous heels again in the next Surrounded by Trends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment