1.06.2017

Store Statement: Chanel Tribute


And the new Stardoll Tribute is... Chanel!! 



To be honest I'm quite satisfied with this collection. Usually I don't end up buying a lot of clothes from Chanel Tributes as they are a bit too much for me, but I like several items from this one that I think I will buy. The bags were a little bit of a let down though. A Chanel bag it's always good the two they released are not my cup of tea. I've been investigating the SS17 Chanel collection and there were a other bag designs that would have been a lot more interesting.

Another thing that was a bit annoying for both, Mireia and I, was the fact that they put together the black oversized sweater with the black slip dress and the nude pink sweater and blouse. It gives you less possibilities to combine them if they come as one item, was it that difficult to sell them separately?

But anyway, here is what we like...

And what we can do with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment